Medical Consults 919-684-6726 (business hours)
The Duke Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Environmental Physiology is an integral part of Duke Hospital. Call 919 684-6726 to schedule an appointment
Interior view of the 20 foot diameter “Charlie” Chamber
- The Duke Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Environmental Physiology is the Southeast’s regional referral center for Hyperbaric Medicine.
- It is a multi-place, critical care-oriented, hyperbaric facility available 24 hours a day.
- The Duke chambers were the first in the nation and to earn the UHMS “with distinction” certification. They are the only hyperbaric chamber in NC with that honor.
- All Duke Dive Medicine physicians are board certified in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and have more than 120 years of collective experience, and are IMCA / DMAC certified for fitness to dive examinations
- Duke Dive Medicine provides medical evaluation and consultation for planned human extreme environmental exposures including recreational, technical and commercial diving, terrestrial high altitude exposure and space travel at 919-684-6726
Permanent link to this article: http://dukedivemedicine.org/?page_id=17